We occasionally accept guest blogs from the best of the best to enhance our in-house expertise. Think you qualify? We welcome your audition, but we?must warn you our standards are lofty and we are extremely selective.
Guest posts must:
- Be original, meaning it’s never been or going to be published anywhere else (although we welcome you to post a summary on your own blog with a link back to the full article on our site).
- Be topically relevant to digital marketing.
- Be substantially useful. It must be?at least 500 words, in-depth, meaningful, and inherently valuable (not just click bait).
- Not include more than two external links.
You will be expected to:
- Provide a headshot and short bio (100 words, max).
- Provide in-post images and verify your authorization to use them.
- Be willing to endure several rounds of revisions.
- Be patient. We plan our?editorial calendar several months in advance and only schedule one guest post per week, at most. We have a queue of posts to be published, so your post may not be published for several weeks.
- Share the link to the final post in your social networks.